Tomorrow is day three of 2017, but with the boy returning to school, the man returning to work, and I beginning to freelance, it seems like day one. So much excitement, I can’t seem to sleep. I’ll keep this short and sweet.
In 2017, I will…
- Pursue my version of minimalism.
- Continue to improve with maintaining the budget.
- Spend more time creating, less time looking for inspiration.
- Social media: who needs it? I’ll take some time away from my online presence outside of blogging. It isn’t serving me.
- Hit “Publish” more often. Let go of perfectionism. Post those old drafts.
- Become an Ironman.
& I’ll be okay with having six resolutions and not seven. Yes, seven is a better number than six. Refer to resolution 5. 😉