Tomorrow is day three of 2017, but with the boy returning to school, the man returning to work, and I beginning to freelance, it seems like day one. So much excitement, I can’t seem to sleep. I’ll keep this short and sweet.
In 2017, I will…
- Pursue my version of minimalism.
- Continue to improve with maintaining the budget.
- Spend more time creating, less time looking for inspiration.
- Social media: who needs it? I’ll take some time away from my online presence outside of blogging. It isn’t serving me.
- Hit “Publish” more often. Let go of perfectionism. Post those old drafts.
- Become an Ironman.
& I’ll be okay with having six resolutions and not seven. Yes, seven is a better number than six. Refer to resolution 5. 😉
No matter how soon before Christmas I begin to consider it, I never seem to hammer out my resolutions until at least the end of the first week of January. With Christmas decorations on top of the usual mess to clean up and New Year’s Eve and Day plans with travel, I don’t quite have the sanity to envision the next
365 358 351 days. I’m okay with being a few days late, with the right intentions, rather than not following through consistently with my goals.
This year, though, it was even harder. Continue reading “Oh yeah, about those 2015 resolutions.” →
It’s my year to commit myself to my highest values and say YES to the things that fall in line with those. Continue reading “2015 is my year of YES.” →
Last year, I tried to explain to Tobias what it meant to make resolutions, and suggested he did the same. He didn’t quite catch on. This year, when I asked him to do it, he said, “Do I have to?” Continue reading “Kid Craft: Envisioning 2015” →