This is the last update post before the big reveal this upcoming Wednesday, and I definitely was feeling the pressure of a nearing deadline. On Wednesday, I used wood stain to give the inexpensive baskets I bought a more cohesive look.
The above lighting isn’t the best, but you catch my drift.
Thursday looked like this all day:
And I eventually added all of the sewing and trim that I wanted to add to that shower curtain.
This is only my second sewing machine project, my first being Tobias’ Elvis halloween costume, and I was really proud of the results. Even though it was very simple, it makes a big difference to me!
The wallpaper finally arrived in the mail this week, which is really good because there were other things I was having to hold off on doing until I had installed it. It’s going to make a world of difference!
Here’s where we are now…
My One Room Challenge List:
Get inspired! Render the plan Order wallpaper
- Install wallpaper
- Inside cabinet area
Replace cabinet hardware Spray paint vintage frame
- Install it around light fixture
buy accessories make fabric cornice board above window Make bathroom caddy
- Sand and stain bathroom caddy
Buy fabric Add length to shower curtain Stain baskets
See y’all on Wednesday!